15 Possible Solutions if your Android phone (Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc) is having a black screen issue, keeps rebooting or freezing, is unresponsive, boot looping, display wont turn on, phone wont wake up, etc then try these 15 possible solutions. Take note that I tried to stream line possible solutions for all Android phones across the board some some of these steps will do absolutely nothing. However I want to you try every step that you can. Please note that I have fixed many phones with these methods and sometimes it may take several tries before the phone is back up to par. So if you go through all the steps and it is still a no go then go over every single step a few more times. Sometimes it took me like the 6th or 7th time until the phone finally started working properly. Other times I swear that it must have been a combination of these
Please note that I am not responsible should something bad happen to your phone so do everything at your own risk. If you still need assistance please comment below. If one of these steps worked for you please indicate in the comment the number that worked for you, your brand phone, and what issue you had with your phone.
1. “While the phone is on” Press and hold same time volume down and power button until you see phones logo (may have to wait up to 20 seconds). If work then go and wipe cache partition next.
2. ” “Plug phone in then press and hold same time volume down and power button until see phones logo. If work then wipe cache partition next.
3. ” ” Press and hold same time volume up and power button until phone reboots and you see phone logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
4. ” ” Plug phone in and then hold same time volume up and power button until phone reboots and you see phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
5. ” ” Press and hold same time vol up, vol down & power button until phone boots up and you see phones logo. If good, then wipe cache partition.
6. ” ” Plug phone in then press and hold same time vol up, vol down, & power button until phone boots and you see phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
7. ” ” Press and hold vol up, vol down & power button until phone reboots and you see the phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
8. ” ” Plug phone in and then press and hold volume up, vol down & power button until phone reboots and you see phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
9. ” ” Press and hold vol up, home button & Power button until phone reboots and you see phones logo. If good then proceed to wipe cache partition.
10. ” ” Plug in and press and hold vol up, home button & power button until phone reboots and you see phones logo. If good then proceed to wipe cache partition.
11. ” ” Press and hold vol down, home button, & power button until phone boots up and you see phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
12. ” ” Plug phone in then press and hold vol down, home button, & power button until phone boots up and you see phones logo. If good then wipe cache partition next.
13. 123 method– If you have a removable battery then take it out. If you have a nonremovable battery then obviously leave it in and try this method. With battery removed press and hold power button for 1 minute, then put back battery and power up. If still not working correctly then do same thing but try to 2 minutes then. If still no go then try 3 minutes.
14. smack method- your power button could be lose, jammed or stuck. Smack (or hit) your power button several times. Keep doing this then see if phone is working. If not keep smacking also try to press power button in and out very fast many many times.
15 Take out battery if you can then use two hands and press on LCD very hard all over. If you have nonremovable battery then just keep pressing all over your phone with some force. I had several phones that starting working with this method but none of the women employees (except one) had strong enough fingers to get the job done.
If you lost your android device, you can easily track its location using an app called, “android device manager”. This tutorial explains the steps through which you can find location of your android device on your desktop or on any other android handset.
I use this app to track location of my wife, whenever she is travelling out of city and gets stuck, so I help her reach out her destination by remotely tracking her cell phone.
Some of the interesting features of this app are –
1. Ring – If you kept your phone somewhere but don’t remember it’s location, more over its on silent mode, you may really face night mare in tracing it. So by using this app, you can reach approximate location of phone and then click on ring and your phone will start ringing for 5 minutes at full volume.
2. Lock – This feature allows you to lock your android device with password and also set your call back number, so any one with good intentions can call on that number and speak to you.
3. Erase – If your phone has been stolen and there is no hope for recovery, you can simply click on erase and all the data on phone will get deleted, only data that will not get erased is the one that is on SD card.
4. You can also login as a guest, which means if you wish to help someone track his cell phone, you can do that from your handset or desktop provided the app is installed on that lost handset.
5. Last but not the least feature of this is – You can go to https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0 and track location history of your android device. This feature can really be helpful in tracking lost devices.
About creator of this video: Harish Bali is a Tech blogger and Social media expert who loves to make tutorials on use of technology in day to day life.
These are two apps that you can use to play some cool tricks on your friends at their houses when you’re connected to their network. It’s a lot of fun but be sure to use it WISELY and NOT illegally..and if you do, don’t blame me! lol..check it out.
Feel free to use this link to shop on Amazon and help out the channel while you’re at it! – http://amzn.to/29gTRdy
Check out DevMountain for classes on Web Design, iOS development and UX Development. https://goo.gl/v8FZUk
Please Subscribe for more videos like these!
Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
✔ I am using a Galaxy Note ll by T-mobile running a custom rom called CM 10.1 with android 4.2.2
✔ Main Launcher: Apex Launcher
✔ To edit my videos I use AVS4YOU
✔The Camera I use is a Sony GZ-HM30BU
✔Android is the best and I will always use it!
✔ To know what root is check this out: http://www.androidcentral.com/what-ro…
✔ To root your phone look it up because its all different.
✔ I will make top apps of the week every weekend!
Google has released official Android 7.0 Nougat! Lots of new features and changes including multi-window! Here is a video reviewing the latest update to the Android OS. Check out SlickWraps: http://sw.life/TIM